Wednesday 10 March 2010

Graffiti and Rubbish

You'll find it everywhere and Herts and Essex is no exception, here's some of the best/worst around.

First a warning ...

You will be prosecuted.


Red Bull, this slug was last seen tearing away at 2mph after supping on this caffeine rich brew.

 Teddy Rattle, I took this one home and cleaned it, good as new -  the baby loves teething on it.

Teddy Too, my missus wouldn't let the sprog keep this one I'm not sure why.

Duck Slipper, I couldn't find the other one, it's size XX so if you've got one send it to me the kid's got one cold foot at the mo.

Simple Tag, this is about as lazy as any graffiti is gonna be a lonely tag under a road bridge.

Throw Up, getting better this trainee tries out some shadow work.

Dissing It Out, no one's really impressed with this - "copy cat" and "toy" say it loud.

Break Fast Choice, cryptic or what?

No comments: